This is the fifth of seven courses in our new treasury e-learning series. If you’re new to treasury or seeking a high-level introduction to the subject, this course will help you understand treasury operations within the context of business. Experienced treasurers will recognise some of the strategic issues covered.
Discover how treasury is organised, managed, controlled and measured, what it reports and how it uses systems and centralisation.
IS TREASURY OPERATIONS TRAINING RIGHT FOR YOU?
Yes, if you are:
- considering a career in treasury or corporate finance
- in the early stages of your career and seeking information about treasury
- in a role that works closely with treasury moving to a treasury role
- looking to build momentum in your treasury career progression
HOW DOES THE TREASURY OPERATIONS TRAINING COURSE WORK?
Our Treasury operations eLearning course will take approximately 75 minutes and you have 90 days to complete this course from the date of purchase. The online format lets you build your understanding of treasury operations in bite-sized chunks, providing great flexibility in the way you learn. You do not have to complete the course in one session and can tackle each topic at your own pace. All you’ll need to get going on this course is a laptop, desktop or tablet and a broadband connection.
TREASURY OPERATIONS COURSE STRUCTURE
- The role of treasury
- Treasury controls
- Treasury systems and vehicles
- Treasury in different environments
- Reporting and measurement
- Describe the three principal treasury structures
- Explain how to design a treasury for a variety of businesses
- Describe the formal roles within a treasury
- Explain how reporting and measurement work within a treasury
- Describe how treasuries can be made secure