Building talent to deliver your business goals
ACT in-company learning develops treasury capability and improves organisational effectiveness. Programmes are flexible and whatever you choose, can be accessed whenever and wherever you like.
Our treasury and finance expertise covers all sectors – corporate, banking, consultancy and public sector – and all sizes of organisations, from SMEs and local government to large multinational corporations.
And we don’t just cater for treasury professionals, but those selling services to treasury departments or who interact with treasury in their day-to-day role – giving you an inside-treasury perspective.
Off-the-shelf or customised, our commercially relevant programmes can feature any of our learning products and solutions. Pick and choose from our training courses, eLearning and qualifications, and then decide how you want your team to learn – online or in the classroom, at your office, offsite or any combination.
We work with you to identify and explore specific development needs in your team, whether bridging a critical skills gap, achieving targeted business goals or finding new ways of working together. We’ll then design a programme to address these areas in a way that suits you.
We can help benchmark your team’s strengths and future development needs by comparing them to the competencies set out in the ACT Competency Framework which defines the standards for global treasury excellence.
Off-the-shelf in-company solutions
All learning materials have been mapped to the business areas in the ACT Competency Framework. There is something to suit everyone's development needs, whether you are starting out in treasury or are in a more senior position.
- Best for: all levels of treasury
- Learning outcome: develop an understanding of the purpose treasury in a business contex
- Anyone new to treasury will gain an high level introduction
- Experienced treasurers will recognise some of the strategic choices
- Suppliers to treasury will start to understand how the treasurer thinks
- Delivery: interactive online courses range from 45 minutes to an hour and a half
Interactive training in our virtual classroom
- Best for: for teams of all sizes, at any stage of their careers
- Learning outcome: commercially relevant, practical skills-based financial training, covering the length and breadth of treasury
- Delivery: virtual classroom short courses range between 1-5 days
For upcoming dates, view training listings
- Best for: professional accreditation for treasury teams of all sizes or those who provide banking, financial or consultancy services to treasury
- Learning outcome: internationally recognised, accredited financial training, covering the length and breadth of treasury
- Delivery: online and via webinar, range between 3-18 months
Customised in-company programmes
We can adapt any of our off-the-shelf training courses to create a tailored or completely bespoke programme just for you. We’ll work with you to understand your objectives and develop a course that matches your needs. We can also design accredited programmes that formally demonstrate the attainment of a series of competencies tailored to your specific business needs. The range of learning activities can include ACT qualifications, assessed training, bespoke qualifications or your organisation’s own learning programmes can contribute to certification. All our solutions can be delivered flexibly via face-to-face or online learning.
A forward thinking FTSE Top FMCG (fast moving consumer goods) company invested in a detailed analysis of their treasury team’s skills with the ACT Learning Academy. You can read more about their experience working with the ACT team and what they got out of it.