This is the sixth module in our series of introductory eLearning courses, aimed at anyone who is new to treasury or looking for high-level introduction that will help develop an understanding of the purpose treasury within the context of business.
This module looks at risk management, firstly from a wide perspective and then at foreign exchange, commodity and interest rate risk. Some of the instruments available to treasurers are also investigated.
IS FINANCIAL RISK MANAGEMENT TRAINING RIGHT FOR YOU?
Yes if you are:
- considering a career in treasury or corporate finance
- in the early stages of your career and need to know about treasury
- in a role that works closely with treasury moving to a treasury role
- seeking corporate risk management training from a globally recognised organisation
HOW DOES THE FINANCIAL RISK MANAGEMENT TRAINING WORK?
Our Risk management eLearning course will take approximately 90 minutes and you have 90 days to complete this course from the date of purchase. The online format lets you build your understanding of risk management in bite-sized chunks, providing great flexibility in the way you learn. You do not have to complete the course in one session and can tackle each topic at your own pace. All you’ll need to get going on this course is a laptop, desktop or tablet and a broadband connection.
FINANCIAL RISK MANAGEMENT COURSE STRUCTURE
- Enterprise risk and risk appetite
- Financial risks in trading
- Financial risks in ownership
- Risk framework and responses
- Financial instruments
- Explain the various aspects of enterprise risk management
- Outline the different types of financial risk
- Set out the basics of managing risk
- List a variety of risk transfer instruments that treasurers can use