The course looks at cash management and payments, and how treasurers ensure that a business pays its way, and how to invest. It also looks at investing spare cash. Learn all about cash management and how treasurers ensure that a business pays its way. If you’re new to treasury or seeking a high-level introduction to the subject, this course will help you understand cash management within the context of business. Experienced treasurers will recognise some of the strategic issues covered.
IS THE CASH MANAGEMENT COURSE RIGHT FOR YOU?
Yes if you are:
- considering a career in treasury or corporate finance
- in the early stages of your career and need to know about treasury
- in a role that works closely with treasury moving to a treasury role
HOW DOES THE CASH MANAGEMENT COURSE WORK?
Our Cash management eLearning course will take approximately 90 minutes and you have 90 days to complete this course from the date of purchase. The online format lets you build your understanding of cash management in bite-sized courses, providing great flexibility in the way you learn. You do not have to complete the course in one session and can tackle each topic at your own pace. All you’ll need to get going on this course is a laptop, desktop or tablet and a broadband connection.
Cash management can be taken on its own, as a standalone course if you're looking to quickly get up to speed on how treasury should operate in the context of a business. You can also take this course as part of the full eLearning series.
CASH MANAGEMENT COURSE STRUCTURE
- Bank accounts and payments
- Cash flow and profits
- Getting cash in the right place
- Trade finance
- Investing spare cash
- Explain the cash cycle and elements of working capital
- Describe some banking collection and payment techniques
- Describe some modern cash management techniques
- Outline the dynamics of investing cash
- Describe some techniques for forecasting cash