- ACT Competency Operational level
- 6 - 12 months / 250 study hours, 5 Units
- 5 Online assessment (2 hours each)
- Entry requirements: completion of CertTF, qualified accountant, relevant degree or prior experience.
- Learning material: £415 per unit
Discover the context of treasury, cash and liquidity management, corporate finance, ethics, governance and regulation, risk analysis and management in treasury.
Become the go-to person for in-depth technical treasury expertise.
- ACT Competency Managerial level
- 12 - 18 months / 600 study hours, 4 Units
- 2 Online assessment (3 hours each) 2 Assignments
- Entry requirements: successful completion of the Certificate in Treasury or prior experience via the Direct Entry route.
- Learning material: £625 per unit
Discover corporate finance and risk management for treasury, role of the treasury manager, financial reporting, tax and regulation, working capital and trade finance.
ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN TREASURY MANAGEMENT
To become an influent finance professional who shapes business strategy.
- ACT Competency Strategic level
- 15 months
- 1 exam (4 hours), 1 dissertation, 1 presentation
- Entry requirements: successful completion of the Diploma in Treasury Management or direct entry.
- Course fee: £10,800
Discover treasury management concepts and leading the treasury function.
Ready to take your first step today?
Register Your Interest