UK GAAP now comprises FIVE regimes. All companies must make important regime choices for accounting periods commencing on or after 1st January 2016. Are you ready and able to make these choices? Do you appreciate the differences between these regimes? This course guides you through the all-important regime decision making processes.
IS UK FINANCIAL REPORTING TRAINING RIGHT FOR YOU?
Yes, if you are:
- an accountant who will be preparing or auditing financial statements under the new regimes
- an analyst who needs to understand financial statements prepared under the new regimes
- a treasurer or treasury team member involved in decision making or account preparation
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN FROM UK FINANCIAL REPORTING TRAINING?
- Guidance on how to choose between the available regimes
- Accounting, presentation and disclosure differences between the regimes
- Worked examples covering topical areas of concern
UK FINANCIAL REPORTING TRAINING COURSE STRUCTURE
- Choosing between the regimes
- Prior year adjustments for changes of accounting policies
- Coping with statutory changes
- Guidance from professional bodies
- Updates on latest developments affecting UK GAAP
- Key Problem Areas
Guy Loveday BSc (Econ) FCA Partner, Professional Training Partnership
This financial reporting course is run by the ACCA and endorsed by the ACT.
Dates and location:
2017 Dates TBC, London
£509 per person (No VAT)
This course is run by the ACCA and can't be booked online through the ACT.
For help with your booking please contact Radmila Trkulja at email@example.com.