Learn to identify, select and implement the right technology for your treasury department in this two-day course.
IS TREASURY SYSTEMS TRAINING RIGHT FOR YOU?
Yes, if you:
- are involved with a project to select and implement a new treasury management system and or other treasury technology
- are working on the project, managing the project or ultimately responsible for the success of the project
- are a financial and/or systems supplier and are interested in understanding the processes necessary for the end user to negotiate a successful project.
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN FROM TREASURY SYSTEMS TRAINING?
Technology helps deliver timely, accurate and transparent information for managing liquidity and risk and for management and reporting regulations.
This course looks at what drives the development of treasury technology and its role in a company. It then concentrates on identifying the systems configuration required, selection and implementation.
By the end of the course, you will have a fim grasp of the fundamentals required to successfully identify and select the technology needs of the treasury department and also implement your chosen technology.
TREASURY SYSTEMS COURSE STRUCTURE
Treasury technology – background
- Development and application of treasury technology
- The role of technology – how technology is used in treasury today
- Systems available for treasury – overview of types of corporate treasury management system
Preparation for the installation of a system
- Identifying the need
- Project goals and project commitment and budget
- Building the project team
- Project planning
- Requirements definition
- Building the project team and project office
- Project structure document incorporating:
- Key deliverables
- Roles and responsibilities
- Project governance
- Project plan
- Project planning
- Working with other parties
- (Supplier; internal; external) –– Budget management
- Project sign-off
Ken Lillie, FCT
Ken Lillie has over twenty-five years experience of providing treasury consultancy, working for companies and organisations in UK and Europe, USA, Middle East and South Africa, and ten years previous experience in corporate treasury. Ken is a Fellow of the Association of Corporate Treasurers in the UK. He is also a member of the Association for Financial Professionals in the USA and the Association of Corporate Treasurers of Southern Africa. He regularly writes, speaks and runs training courses on treasury and treasury technology and holds the Cambridge CELTA certificate.
Dates and location:
2017 dates TBC , London
ACT members, students and CPD accredited employers: £1,500 + VAT
Other treasury/accountancy body members: £1,600 + VAT
Non-members: £1,700 + VAT
Early bird discounts - book four weeks before to save 15% on the course fee *
Group discounts - if three or more people from the same organisation book onto any ACT training course, they qualify for 25% off the combined course fee *
We can also deliver this treasury systems training course to companies with teams that are interested in taking the course, tailoring it to your business needs. Find out more about in-company solutions here.