This is the seventh and final course in our new treasury eLearning series. If you’re new to treasury or seeking a high-level introduction to the subject, this course will help you understand treasury behaviour within the context of business. Experienced treasurers will recognise some of the strategic issues covered.
The course looks at how the treasury should behave and interact with its management and the world outside the business, including accounting, tax and ethics.
IS THE RESPONSIBLE TREASURY COURSE RIGHT FOR YOU?
Yes if you are:
- considering a career in treasury or corporate finance
- in the early stages of your career and need to know about treasury
- in a role that works closely with treasury moving to a treasury role
- looking for expert advice on treasury responsibility
HOW THE RESPONSIBLE TREASURY COURSE WORKS?
Our Responsible treasury eLearning course will take approximately 60 minutes and you have 90 days to complete this course from the date of purchase. The online format lets you build your understanding of treasury in bite-sized chunks, providing great flexibility in the way you learn. You do not have to complete the course in one session and can tackle each topic at your own pace. All you’ll need to get going on this course is a laptop, desktop or tablet and a broadband connection.
RESPONSIBLE TREASURY COURSE STRUCTURE
- A look at accounting
- Communicating outside the company
- Describe the risks around ownership and management
- Set out the responsibilities of a treasurer in their contribution to financial reporting
- Explain what it means to behave ethically
- Describe the implications of tax on managing a treasury