Learn the skills of robust financial model-building in this two-day course.
Delegates will progressively build an integrated balance sheet, profit and loss, and cash flow forecasting model suitable for project finance analysis, company valuation, debt structuring and capital structure optimisation.
The training will develop Excel skills to allow delegates to develop rigorous financial models and be in a position to get the most out of the peer/third party models.
IS FINANCIAL MODELLING TRAINING RIGHT FOR YOU?
Yes, if you are:
- a finance manager, director or accounting staff member
- involved in budgeting and planning
- an investment professional
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN FROM FINANCIAL MODELLING TRAINING?
This course will help you to:
- Be faster and more efficient in the use of the Excel tools used in modelling
- Have a clear method for building reliable, robust and flexible models
- Understand design principles and best practice
- Be efficient in spotting inconsistencies when auditing other people’s financial models
- Have a set of tools for analysing and sensitising financial models
FINANCIAL MODELLING TRAINING COURSE STRUCTURE
- Shortcuts and different reference types, $s and range names
- Model structure and design – modularity – good design
- Group editing for speed and consistency, styles and custom formats
- Hands-on building of an integrated financial model from scratch using extensive best practice techniques and formulation in Excel
- Building in balance checks – corkscrews and BASE calculations
- Troubleshooting checklists, quality controls and auditing tricks and techniques
- Outputs, discounted cashflows valuation, goal seek and data tables
Mark Woolhouse BA Hons (Oxon), Managing director, Capital City Training Ltd or Greg Mayes ACA CFA, Managing director, Capital City Training Ltd.
Dates and location:
2017 Dates TBC, London
£1018 per person (No VAT)
This course is being delivered by the ACCA and can not be booked online through the ACT.
For help with your booking please contact Radmila Trkulja at email@example.com