Business decisions, taken daily, are the lifeblood of all companies. Good decisions can make the difference between superior performance and ordinary results or worse. All business decision-making, whether strategic or routine, requires you to apply thinking, analysis and derivation in a systematic and appropriate manner. This workshop provides you with an analytical tool kit that helps you reach effective decisions with confidence.
IS THE RADICALLY IMPROVE YOUR BUSINESS DECISIONS TRAINING RIGHT FOR YOU?
Yes, if you are:
- a manager who wants to improve your decision-making abilities
- an accountant or finance manager who is the arbiter of the corporate decision-making process
- a treasurer or treasury team member involved in decision making
- a director who is responsible for collective decision-making
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN FROM THE RADICALLY IMPROVE YOUR BUSINESS DECISIONS TRAINING?
- Know how to go about making a good decision
- Reduce your indecisiveness
- Develop a systematic approach to decision-making
- Identify and eliminate unconscious bias in decision-making
- Gain confidence in your ability to make decisions
- Demonstrate why your decision is a good one
RADICALLY IMPROVE YOUR BUSINESS DECISIONS TRAINING STRUCTURE
- Framework for promoting effective decision making
- What is a good decision?
- Develop a systematic approach to decision making
- Identify unconscious or unintended bias in decisions
- Why good managers can make bad decisions
- How to prevent bad decisions
David Smith, BSc FCA, Lecturer and Consultant
This decision making course is run by the ACCA and endorsed by the ACT.
Dates and location:
2017 Dates TBC, London
£509 per person (No VAT)
This course is being delivered by the ACCA and can not be booked online through the ACT.
For help with your booking please contact Radmila Trkulja at firstname.lastname@example.org