The course returns to the simple business model from 'Introduction to treasury' and shows what life is like as a treasurer, what happens and who they talk to. If you’re new to treasury or seeking a high-level introduction to the subject, this course will help you understand the role of the treasurer within the context of business. Experienced treasurers will recognise some of the strategic issues covered.
IS THE BEING A TREASURER COURSE RIGHT FOR YOU?
Yes if you are:
- considering a career in treasury or corporate finance
- in the early stages of your career and seeking information about treasury
- in a role that works closely with treasury moving to a treasury role
HOW DOES THE BEING A TREASURER COURSE WORK?
Our Being a treasurer eLearning course will take approximately 55 minutes and you have 90 days to complete this course from the date of purchase. The online format lets you build your understanding of the treasurer's role in bite-sized modules, providing great flexibility in the way you learn. You do not have to complete the course in one session and can tackle each topic at your own pace. All you’ll need to get going on this course is a laptop, desktop or tablet and a broadband connection.
Being a treasurer can be taken on it's own, as a standalone module if you're looking to quickly get up to speed on how treasury should operate in the context of a business. You can also take this course as part of the full eLearning series.
BEING A TREASURER COURSE STRUCTURE
- Something is always happening
- The influence of the outside world
- Towards a larger treasury
- Who does a treasurer talk to?
- How treasury got to where it is now
- List the people a treasurer talks to on a day to day basis
- Outline who is most likely to listen to a treasurer and why
- Describe the external influences that can affect a business
- Explain how treasuries are organised and run
- Outline the history and evolution of treasury