The form below is to provide evidence for your direct entry application.
Please describe how you meet the criteria. You may find it easier to prepare what you want to write in advance and copy and paste the text in the boxes provided. The form does not save progress, so please complete it in one go.
There is additional space for you to insert any other supporting comments, that you wish to share. You also have the option to attach copies of documents or certificates which could help your application, so please have these ready to upload when you fill in the form.
Applications will be judged on the scope and complexity of the following corporate treasury experience:
- you have advanced practical, conceptual or technical knowledge and understanding of treasury to create ways forward in situations where there are many interacting and complex factors.
- you demonstrate the ability to translate corporate finance theory into practical actions for the organisation.
- you understand how treasury policies, procedures and controls play a key role in corporate governance and best practice, considering the high-risk nature of treasury operations.
- you can confidently put in place solutions to financial challenges within your organisation.
- you can use, and where appropriate, design relevant research and development to inform actions and decisions.
Once we receive your application:
- You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application.
- Your application will be reviewed by the panel.
- You will be notified of the outcome of your application within four weeks of submission.