Build an exciting global career in the world of cash management
To help you find out more about the exciting career opportunities that cash management can open up for you, we have created a career guide that will provide you with more information on these opportunities. Just complete the form below to receive a copy.
Start with our free guide
- an understanding of the relationship between cash management and treasury
- examples of roles in corporate, financial institutions and consultancies
- examples of employers, all of whom have members who are part of the ACT
- salary expectations for a role in cash management
- benefits of adding cash management to your skillset
- the available ACT qualifications in International Cash Management
- the support offered by the ACT
- the benefits of joining our global community.
If you are interested in a career in cash and liquidity management, register your interest to receive a free career guide.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) is the only professional treasury body with a Royal Charter and has been educating and supporting professionals and helping them raise their profile for more than 40 years.
We set the global benchmark for treasury excellence and lead the profession through our internationally recognised qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development.
We help bring success to organisations and creating strong economies through the strategic balancing of financial risks and opportunities.