For a truly successful career, you need a balance of soft skills to support your technical knowledge. The ACT Career Hub is the perfect place to find information, tools and advice to support your career development. From practical tools such as how to write your CV or recruitment advice, to day-to-day skills such as how to influence others, deal with conflict or motivate a team, you can source it all here.
IS THE ACT CAREER HUB RIGHT FOR YOU?
Perfect for you if you:
- need support with your career development
- are considering a career in treasury or corporate finance and want practical help in developing your business skills
- are looking to move into a new role and need support with job hunting
- are a team leader looking for ideas on supporting your team's personal development
When you purchase a 12 month licence to the ACT Career Hub you will become an eAffiliate member of the ACT for the licence term.
This gives you access to lots of great things:
- online subscription to The Treasurer magazine
- free-to-member events
- regional groups and webinars
- policy and technical updates
- mentoring service
Remember to take advantage of these membership benefits - they really help you to have a fuller experience and will ensure you make valuable contacts which can impact your career.
When you are ready to book, you will be asked to provide your date of birth, full postal address, telephone number and email address.
Have your debit / credit card details to hand; you will be required to make online payment through WorldPay. Upon submission, you will receive an automated email.
Your application will be processed within five working days.