The ACT offers an accreditation process for universities. It provides students and graduates with improved access to ACT’s professional treasury qualifications and helps support the development of future finance talent.
If you are studying or have studied with one of our accredited universities, you may be exempt from certain units in the ACT qualifications pathway.
As a student or graduate at one of our accredited universities, you will be able to:
- boost your CV
- improve your employability
- increase your earning potential
- diversify your finance career options
The ACT has a progressive learning pathway. This means there is a qualification to suit your needs at whatever level you are at. You can study to support your career development as you progress from a junior to more senior position or jump on and off the study pathway at your appropriate level.
The ACT offers an accreditation process for universities. It provides students and graduates with improved access to ACT’s professional treasury qualifications. This is an exciting step towards helping more students and graduates gain professional qualifications, take advantage of exemptions or gain a dual qualification.
WHY BECOME AN ACT ACCREDITED UNIVERSITY
- Offer more alternative career pathways to your students
- Appeal to more prospective students, particularly as ACT qualifications are globally-recognised
- Promote your relationship with the ACT, the chartered body for treasury professionals
- Gain more recognition and visibility through ACT’s professional networks
HOW THE SCHEME WORKS
All universities need to comply with the following criteria:
- Be an officially recognised higher education institute in their country of origin
- Demonstrate how they will introduce or promote treasury careers to their students or graduate body
- Have the resources to dedicate to programme development, delivery and marketing to meet the ACT’s quality criteria
- Meet the accreditation criteria on match of curriculum content and assessment standards to the appropriate ACT qualifications
HOW TO APPLY TO BECOME AN ACT ACCREDITED UNIVERSITY
If you are a university that meets the criteria above and would like to know more, please get in touch with us to discuss further.